Monday, October 19, 2009

Around 5-ish on a lazy afternoon, along the strip of Manila bay.

I caught two kids playing and running around the park, the other one was shouting "i'm mr.muscle-superman!"

He was carrying the branches and he seemed very happy and unaware of the fact that i was there taking a foto of him.

ah!...to be a kid again. ^-^


Photobucket

~ these past few weeks has been a very tiring and busy week for me.
yesterday, instead of staying home like a couch potato.
I decided to go out and take some fresh fotos.
I take it as a form of de-stressing my oh-so-very hectic week.
Now i think i overused the word week. ^-^


Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

6 comments:

  1. Reminds me of a couple of kids I met in a toy store the other day. They were impressing each other with laser swords!

    Well snapped. People photography is difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "to be a kid again"
    Oh yes!!! Sometimes I wish I could just drop all of my responsibilities…

    Sweet shot. If he keeps pushing that branch up and down, he just might become Mr. Muscle! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. per stromsjo: tnx! have to agree, it's hard to capture a good shot when it comes to people or animals. ^-^

    hilda: lol, ^0^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m completely fascinated by the Asian countries (know only China and Vietnam so far) and it’s such a pleasure to make the tour of your different posts here; I have been away from blogging for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you get a good week of rest this week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This view look like my new town-Songkhla.:)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for sharing your thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin