Thursday, February 24, 2011

" Manila Hotel "

I have to admit that as a manilenyo,
there are sights I have yet to visit
and the truth is, If it weren't for this blog,
Manila wouldn't be as interesting as I thought it would be.

Last night, I was delighted to have a chance to dine and take lots of photos in
one of the oldest running 5-star rating hotel.

The name says it all: Manila hotel
Its exterior may seem nondescript, but you haven't seen what it looks inside yet.

Photobucket

this is facing the pool side view.

Photobucket

..will share more of its historical past and its interiors,etc.

To have a glimpse of it, I've linked this to its Main site and like you, I'm also a tourist as much as you are.

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful place! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicer inside than outside, for sure! The outside could almost be a 60es concrete horror, built by soviets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been inside the MH either. And I have no clear remembrance of seeing the facade. I'll tune in as usual.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for sharing your thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin