Monday, November 29, 2010

" Outdated "

Photobucket

Bambang is a street that's famous for its U2 clothes, not to be confused
with the band, it's what we locally call it here i.e. Used clothes.
This aside, I spotted this house from afar and always find it a pity that an
old heritage house like this seems haunted with no plans of refurbishing it.
I always fancy its details and the nostalgic feel of it.

Happy Monday all! ^0^

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

3 comments:

  1. I love the work in the balcony. It is a gorgeous image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trim on this old house reminds me of all the houses in St. Barth's. There are many different styles but all charming. Glad you snapped this shot... very interesting.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you will come back often.

    Bises,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the trim as well! So many cute details...it would be great if they renovated the inside for tenants!

    PS: I'll be back to see all your photos I missed!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for sharing your thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin