Tuesday, October 13, 2009

you might be wondering what's so special about this guy...

Photobucket

In here, we would likely call him as Kuya (brother) or Manong.
He's a vendor selling feather dusters and hand made "walis" (broom).Silently, I was about to take a photo of what he's selling, but he saw me and thought that I was going to buy one of his brooms. Caught in the middle, i sheepishly asked if it's okay for me to take a photo of him instead? Without a blink of an eye, he said: sure! why not and happily gave me this smiling pose.
the result: i end up taking his photo and not his goods. ^-^

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

4 comments:

  1. Well done and a much more interesting photo was the reward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice portrait! Does he ship feather dusters to Minnesota?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. per stromsjo: i don't think in his wildest dreams that his face would end up in my blog. ^-^

    leif: haha, imagine if he can deliver it right at your doorstep! ^0^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice portrait. I'm always shy to photograph people for my blog. Too bad because the portraits always turn up to be strong photographs.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for sharing your thoughts! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin